HERB - prohibited herb list

Sara Bairrington katri4684 at surfree.com
Wed Jun 2 19:57:10 PDT 1999

At 09:44 PM 6/2/99 -0600, you wrote:
>below is the url for the prohibited herb list, according to the
>midrealm. I don't think I can identify most of them. Are they dangerous,
>produce a lot of allergies or what?
>
>Ya Samee'nah al-Zahra
>(Julia)

The proscribed herbs are proscribed because most of them are poison or will
induce very nasty side effects when ingested.  The are very wise to
prohibit them.

The second list of cautionary herbal uses is also well done.  Most of the
herbs on this list are dangerous when not used with extreme caution. Again,
they can cause some pretty nasty reactions if ingested.

Ulrike