HERB - Soap Lavender, ahhh and ticks!

Moonshadow doroket at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 21:54:10 PDT 1999

Hello All,

I promise to share my soap recipe tomorrow, was going
to do it today but today turned into midnight before I
realized.  At ll pm I picked my husand up at the farm
where he was hauling hay, on way home discovered he
had a tick imbedded behind his ear.  Yuk!
I stopped at the store, got some petroleum jelly and
covered that sucker.  This suffocates the tick who
can no longer suck blood.  Soon as we got home we got
on the net to figure out how to get it out, it was in
there pretty good.  To my great relief, I was
successful in removing the whole thing.  If anyone you
know gets a tick this year, get it out then save it
until it can be identified!!!  You must try to get the
head out.  I found a pretty good web-site I will send
tomorrow also, as I am very sleepy now.  Yawn! 8^)

P..S. His tick was only an American dog tick.  No lyme
disease, thank goodness, but must still watch for
rocky mountain spotted fever.

Be careful, everyone........Dorothy  ~~~~~~~