HERB - soaps

Jennifer Greene Jennifer_Greene at bc.sympatico.ca
Mon Jun 14 18:32:38 PDT 1999

Me too please - if another doctor says "It's just the way you are , live
with it", I'll scream!  I'm thirty and the only time since puberty that I've
been without acne is when I was pregnant!  They said "Oh, hormones."  A
month after my son was born, it all came back.

Jennifer Greene
Kamloops, BC, Canada
Dona Gwendolynn Francesca Maria Coccetti (SCA)
Seneschale, Shire of Ramsgaard
jennifer_greene at bc.sympatico.ca
(250)314-0475
No chocolate, no peace!