HERB - A long time ago...

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Tue Jun 29 06:17:47 PDT 1999

Katherine asked:
>About a year ago, I was on this list.  At that time, there was talk going
>on of trying to compile a database...those who were here then (like Galen &
>Jasmine should remember what I'm talking about.)

I do remember what you were talking about. The last I remember,
Evaine  (Sara Harless) from the Middle Kingdom had volunteered to take
a stab at putting something together for the list to start and then she
was going to solicit us for entries into the database.

>Did anything ever happen with that plan?

Honestly, I've not heard from her about it at all. We could ask.

Jasmine
Iasmin De Cordoba
gwalli at infoengine.com