HERB - rose beads

sunshinegirl sunshinegirl at steward-net.com
Tue May 11 20:41:06 PDT 1999

My reference dates the recipie that I have dates back to the 1800's, but I
don't know how much further back it may have been used.

I've been told that the term "rosary" comes from the fact that rose beads
were used in making roseries, which, if the rose beads in question were
actually petals, would make them period.  Of course, they could also be
wooden beads carved into the shape of roses.

Melandra of the Woods