HERB - OT-Tragic News

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon May 17 06:47:19 PDT 1999

My friends,

I have just returned from Perrysburg, OH with tragic news.
I have this information confirmed from several sources, including
Midrealm Peers, but details are still sketchy. My sincere apologies
for being the bringer of this news if you are not aware of this
already.

Deep sorrow,

Jasmine de Cordoba, Midrealm