HERB - Period poisons

MdmMalice1@aol.com MdmMalice1 at aol.com
Mon May 17 09:04:10 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/17/99 2:43:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
corwynsca at juno.com writes:

<<   I was talking with my
 husband concerning the movie "Elizabeth", and we were wondering if there
 was any real contact poison that would produce the symptoms seen in the
 lady-in-waiting that was killed by a contact poison saturated in one of
 the queen's gowns.  >>

Hmmm..I didn't see the movie, but I've a few references on poisons and such.
If you'll give me an idea of the symptoms and how long it took her to
develope them, and then die..I'll look it up and see what I can find.

Melistra
Trimaris