HERB - Period poisons

Jennifer Greene Jennifer_Greene at bc.sympatico.ca
Mon May 17 19:02:25 PDT 1999

Personally, I use salt in my ring!  I've seen someone with a taster get
poisoned this way at an event - it was *very* satisfying!   (He was being a
bit pompous) (evil grin and giggle inserted here)

Jennifer Greene
Kamloops, BC, Canada
Dona Gwendolynn Francesca Maria Coccetti (SCA)
Seneschale, Shire of Ramsgaard
jennifer_greene at bc.sympatico.ca
(250)314-0475
No chocolate, no peace!