HERB - Period poisons

Roberta R Comstock froggestow at juno.com
Mon May 17 22:13:03 PDT 1999

On Mon, 17 May 1999 17:25:57 EDT Bjmikita at aol.com writes:
>It seems to me the people worried about this discussion line, haven't
>checked what was toxic in their yard recently.
>Jeanne de La Mer

How true!  There are many respected ornamental plants inour yards and
homes that are toxic in one way or another.   There are also many food
plants that have toxic parts as well as the edible parts.  The more we
can learn about these things and share what we know with others, the
better off we can all be.

Hertha