HERB - Period poisons

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Tue May 18 07:03:29 PDT 1999

I'm quite interested in this line.  I grow and use herbs in my garden and I
want to know if there is a toxic reaction I don't know about.  Not too long
ago I was in a nursery that had a large attractive shrub in the walkway so if
you weren't careful you brushed against it as you walked.  This 'shrub' I
knew to be extremely toxic  even through the skin.  When I pointed this out I
was told it was just an ornamental.  There are people out there who need to
know that just because something is ornamental doesn't mean it's safe.
Jeanne de La Mer