HERB - bug repellent- aphids

Lyn Greaves rosamund at frontiernet.net
Tue May 18 18:16:28 PDT 1999

Thanks for the info.  To get the little buggers (little miss buggers?), all
I have to do is go to my daughter's room, actually.  For some reason, her
room is loaded with them (to the point that they were leaving little trails
in the paint last time we painted her room!).

Lyn Greaves
Lady Rosamund d'Alwareton
     OM, OTerp, OSalamander
Thorny Rose