HERB - Poison Ivy help

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu May 20 11:54:54 PDT 1999

Jewelweed ointment (jewelweed in a canola base with a little beeswax)
Oatmeal plaster (same stuff ya eat, sans brown sugar)
Baking soda paste (plain old soda and water)

Those are the three I would try in order for mild cases on my person.
A health care professional could give better advice. And a health food
store might have some over-the-counter prepared natural items. But
don't take my advice for it. Watch yourself. Allergies can be bad. Do
consider a health care professional.

jasmine