HERB - Poison Ivy help

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri May 21 08:16:37 PDT 1999

In a message dated 5/21/1999 11:04:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
meaduewolf at juno.com writes:

> Could someone explain to this poor unknowledgeable (trying to become)
>  herbalist what this plant is and looks like?
>  Please? Pretty Please?
>
>  No I don't want to sign my name. Then they'll know who I am........

It grows in every lawn I've ever seen, but there are about a dozen varieties,
some with broad leaves, some with narrow, etc. etc. I can at least point you
in the right direction to maybe find a picture though.

http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/p/placom43.html

Try this first. I'll hit the books later and get you some references (I hope)

Corwyn