HERB - Poison Ivy help

Bjmikita@aol.com Bjmikita at aol.com
Fri May 21 17:26:16 PDT 1999

I've never heard of blister beetles.  For that matter, there wasn't supposed
to be poision ivy in the area my husband was pulling weeds.  He did wear
gloves.  We were told it was virginia creeper.  Five leaves instead of three.
 There was also blackberry vines he pulled up.  We can't figure out what it
could have been.  The doctor is the one who said poision ivy.  My husband
reacts badly to chiggers also.  Huge areas of tiny red dots.  The dots stay
on his legs and itch for forever.  He is known to be violently allergic to
asprin.  I was wondering if any of the plants he was pulling are known for
having saclyic acid?
I love murder mysteries, not these kinds of mysteries!
Jeanne de La Mer