HERB - Poison Ivy help

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Sat May 22 09:47:57 PDT 1999

On Fri, 21 May 1999 12:24:49 EDT Bjmikita at aol.com writes:
>My husband has blisters the size of his thumb.
>Yes he did go to the doctor, I don't have much confidence in the
>doctor, he
>said the ooze wouldn't pass on the ivy.  Husband is on steriods, but
>the itch
>is driving him nuts.
>Jeanne de La Mer

Another treatment you might want to try is Homeopathy.
Rhus Toxicodendron is poison ivy, and the homeopathic pellets can cure
the reaction to the plant.  In Homeopathy, there is a mother tincture
made of the plant.  It is then mixed by 100th parts with a second mixture
of alcohol and water, and then that mixture is mixed by 100th parts, and
so on.  When you see a homeo product that says 6X, that has been mixed
6x10 times.  When  you see something that says 30C, that has been mixed
30x100 times.  At these dilutions, there is nothing left but the cellular
energy of the original plant.  Lower numbers are used for acute problems
(poison ivy contracted in the last week or so, still limited to patches),
higher numbers are for chronic problems (poison ivy still being battled
after months, prone to popping up in new places, ie- systemic).   It is a
well documented treatment, and the first one I would try, having seen
descriptions of how terribly difficult to get rid of this rash is.
	Good luck,
	Christianna