HERB - Lilies, Anyone?

Kathleen Keeler kkeeler at unlserve.unl.edu
Mon May 24 06:52:59 PDT 1999

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Is anyone from the list planning on going to Lilies in Calontir?
>
> It would be fun to have a gathering of herb people!
>
> Comptessa Lenore and I will have a booth in the Period Merchants area and
> would be willing to have a gathering or classes there.
>
> Any interest?
>
> Leonora

Yes of course.

The Calontir Herbal Interest Group (CHIG) will likely meet at the war but I
don't know that anyone has thought about when or where.
The CHIG's [ok, need to work on the achronym] plan is a knot  garden:  we've
asked people to bring plants in pots and we'll arrange (and likely rearrange)
them.

I'm teaching in an herb walk Tuesday 3-4, Hertha will probably have an herbal
class,
and you can still add classes.

Agnes
kkeeler1 at unl.edu