HERB - New Job

meaduewolf@juno.com meaduewolf at juno.com
Mon May 24 13:31:41 PDT 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999 14:08:58 -0400 Christine A Seelye-King
>	 I have recently been promoted at work.   This means I'll be arranging
classes, teaching some classes, teaching employee training sessions, and
all the follow up that goes along with this.  The neat thing about this
is that my
>qualifications are almost entirely SCA related.  .
>	Christianna / Christy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Rhiannon
Looking....looking.....No one watching....Ok SCRATCH!