HERB - Advice PLEASE!!!

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 04:56:13 PST 1999

Here we go again...

Okay, I have posted twice, but like an idiot, I used
the word help in my subject line, which sent them to
the list manager.  (:::Smacks forehead::: DOH!)

What I am in need of is advice and information.  I
have been suckered..er talked into lecturing my
History Club at good old UHS on "Herbs and Medieval
Medicines."  I have a general knowledge of this, but I
know not how to put it into begining class form.

HELP!  What I need is book recommendations, class
plans, outlines or other information abotu how to run
the class.  It need not be elaborate, most of the
people probably won't be taking up the hobby, and I am
the only Scadian in the school (to my knowledge). I
just need a general overview.

I am also cooking Medieval food, kind of a sampler
thing, and would love recipie suggestions.

Any help or advice is appreciated.

Thank you,
Aline