HERB - Re: buckwheat pillows

Jan Ward hawksbluff at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 16:22:16 PST 1999

Will the buckwheat work like rice? Harbor Freight has
had in some buckwheat pillows, $5 for the regular
size. I don't know whether that's a bargain or not. We
got a couple because the seat in our new van doesn't
fit my back, but the pillows are too big for that
purpose, so I'm willing to sacrifice one to make
microwaveable packs, if the buckwheat will work.
I'm making sachets to give out at Twelfth Nite or
whenever. I got a big bag of Gallica rose petals, and
some lavender, and some rosemary, and orris root to
fix it with. I got some net and lace and ribbon, and I
thought I'd try that, if it's not too open weave. I'm
going to try the lavender soap, too.
Edwinna