HERB - Herbal oils by Infusion.

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Oct 4 11:18:27 PDT 1999

Sure, but keep in mind that anise is a hard seed. You'll need to crush it
a bit to get anything useful in terms of flavor out of it. Also, a lot of
people have problems with strong anise tastes. You might want to go
easy on the anise in the oil or go easy using that oil in stir fry you
serve to other people. For yourself? Knock yourself out and make it
as strong as you'd like. I've done it before myself, but I'm not very
fond of the flavor, personally.

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com