HERB - changes

RAISYA@aol.com RAISYA at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 06:47:06 PDT 1999

>Mistress Rasiya has kindly agreed to assume control of herbalist and she
>and Pug and I are beginning to make arrangements for this transition. It
>shuldn't affect anything really, except that the list administrator sets
>the limits on what you speak on and how far afield you  can wander.

Hopefully, no one will even notice the transition, though I ask in advance
for everyone's tolerance.  I'm very inexperienced with anything technical on
the computer, but Pug has promised to "hold my hand" as I figure it out.

For those that aren't aware, this list that has become such a wonderful home
for so many of us is entirely the product of Mistress Clare's dream and hard
work, with the help of Pug who has put so much of our kingdom on-line.  Thank
you, Clare!

Raisya