HERB - possible resource on oriental perfumes...

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Oct 21 16:59:32 PDT 1999

I stumbled acrosss this history of fragrance from the Aromatherapy section
of HeathWorld (the parts I can verify look ok to me), and thought in might
be of use to the person who was looking for information on perfumes used
in period in the Orient:
http://www.healthy.net/library/books/aromatherapy/history.htm

Comments, anybody? It looks strong enought that I would consider putting
it on a handout. What do you all think?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Disclaimer: I don't speak for Eisental, and nobody in Eisental speaks for me.
"The Heart asks Pleasure first,/And then, excuse from Pain,
And then, those little Anodynes/That deaden suffering..." Dickinson