HERB - Acorns, again

Joe Parris sirwolfdude at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 11:29:03 PDT 1999

Actually, most dogs do not mess with them. In my experience, acorns are not
toxic to dogs. They do provide nutrients, and if these dogs are the vacumn
cleaners your friends say they are, she might wanna go ahead and rake them
up when she moves in, just to be sure. BUT, as I said, in my experience,
they are not toxic.

Alan