HERB - HERB Looking for

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 11:48:58 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/02/1999 1:10:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gwalli at infoengine.com writes:

<<
 Oooh. That's an idea I'd been wondering about myself. Do we have any
 current research on the efficacy of that substitution? Anything on the
 comparison in particular?

 jasmine
 gwalli at infoengine.com

    Hummmm, I've seen stuff on it in various herb magazines, but don't
remember if they had specifics. It would require scanning through them
all--unless someone could query the offices of the different ones? I don't
usually get Herbalgram, so I'd be remembering Herbs For Health, Herb
Companion, or Herb Quarterly. Anyone able to narrow it down more?

                Ldy Diana, who can't even find all her issues, much less
remember them all!