HERB - Herb Book

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Sep 2 11:54:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 09/02/1999 1:27:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rab211 at is7.nyu.edu writes:

<< Greetings.
 I have been lurking on this list, as I am very interested in this area in
 the SCA.  I wanted to know if soemone could suggest a good book to start
 with, or a site that mihgt offer advice and/or guidance to beginners.  I
 would appreciate it very much.  Thank you !

 SCAdianly yours,
 Teresa
 (m.k.a. Rachel Brune)

    Well met! :-) What direction were you asking about--modern herb books or
period ones? Both are desirable, of course, just a matter of what you want to
investigate first......... As long as you take period advise with a whole
shaker of salt, and a lot of caution before actually using, that is! ;-)

                Ldy Diana
        Vulpine Reach, Meridies