HERB - Carrot seed/root Oil

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Sep 3 21:28:00 PDT 1999

On Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:44:43 -0400 "Gaylin Walli" <gwalli at infoengine.com>
writes:
> Rhiannon asked:
> > Now I am looking for Carrot seed oil and Grapefruit seed extract.

	NOW brand has a grapefruit extract.  I used it in the massage oil I made
for my Lord's shoulder this past Valentine's Day.  Grapefruit Seed
Extract is sold by a company by the name of Nutribiotic.  Other companies
now carry this as well, but Nutribiotic was the original brand.  They
have recently changed the name to GSE, I can't imagine why except for
copyrite purposes.  I think of it as Nature's Bleach.  It is good for
killing off bacteria and other nasties, it helps in washing vegetables,
makes a good anti-rhinovirus, all kinds of things.  There is ususally a
pamphlet with the display of the stuff at Health Food Stores.  I actually
had a Doctor put me on it during an attack of bronchitis, once.
	As far as Carrot Seed Oil goes, I have had customers ask for it, and
have read it as an ingredient in magazines, but we have yet to find a
distributor for it.
Christianna