HERB - Vinegar

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Thu Sep 16 12:50:46 PDT 1999

wow!  I am impressed.  How do you make your own?  I have tried with wine
(sulfited) and ended up with it rotting.  Do you press your own
grapes/juices?  Questions questions questions....

Tell all!!!

At 02:28 PM 9/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Leonora who must go make herbal vinegar today!!!

I buy mine - I have to because I sell it.  I just put the clean herbs into
clean jars and fill with vinegars.

>AHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Do you make your own vinegar from starter? I do and am having an awful time
>of straining it clear. Do you have any hints?
>
>Elewyiss

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.