HERB - forwarded message

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 19 20:14:46 PDT 1999

The BEST thing for her right now is TIME, and nothing else. She's GRIEVING -
a natural occurance, as natural as any other emotion - like love. Would you
try and take an "herbal" to stop feelings of love? Grief is only made worse
when one tries to stop or delay the process. I know this from my own
experience with losing my father when I was 13 and being all but forbidden
to mourn my loss. Grief is not the same as depression - it shouldn't be
medicated.

Lady Katerine Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra
mka