HERB - confession

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Sep 30 12:42:59 PDT 1999

I'm nervous as all get out. Day after tomorrow I teach
two classes at Midrealm Pentamere RUM. I've taught
plenty of times in the past, mundanely and in the SCA,
but always with MUCH better prep matierials.

Here's the real deal: I sprained my ankle very badly
this past week and as a result couldn't work on the
handouts for the classes. (I never realized how much I
used my feet and ankles while I'm sitting at the
computer.)

I am confident I can speak articulately and well on the
two topics, but do you think people are going to get pissy
that they don't have paper to touch? I suppose I could
always explain to them that I tried really hard to break
my ankle, but, well....it sounds like a cop out. I'm worrying
about nothing, right?

Iasmin "I'm a Klutz" Cordoba
Jasmine, gwalli at infoengine.com