HERB - confession

Warren & Meredith Harmon corwynsca at juno.com
Thu Sep 30 13:17:23 PDT 1999

Greetings!

Take lote of pencils and blank paper, and they can scribble their own
notes.  That's what I do when I teach filking classes.  (Actually, my
approach is different: I *require* everyone in the class to have paper
and pencil, 'cause sure as God made little green apples, some five people
are going to be inspired by a filk before I get very far...  ;-)

Good luck!

-Caro