HERB - Farewell, for a while

Roberta R Comstock froggestow at juno.com
Thu Sep 30 15:08:01 PDT 1999

Due to the level of chaos and distractions in my modern life at this
time, I find it necessary to reduce my email load to a bare minimum for a
while.  Therefore, I am signing off this list tomorrow, until things get
settled down.

I do have a backlog of messages saved that I will answer privately as
time allows.  If you have written to me this summer and not been answered
yet, it's ok to jog my memory.  Just remember that a post to the list
won't do it.

If anyone needs to contact me directly, you may send private email to me
at either froggestow at juno.com (text only),  or herthab at att.net
(attachments and website info ok).

Until we meet again,

Hertha

Ms. Hertha Blair of Froggestow, OL, OP, etc...
Canton of Aston Tor
Barony of Forgotten Sea
Kingdom of Calontir
SCA, Inc.