HERB - hound decontamination ....

Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Thu Sep 30 16:02:36 PDT 1999

No. essential oils are made by steeping the plant in oil.  Commercial
essential oils are extremely concentrated.   That is why so many are very
expensive.  (but a little does go a long way) I do not know anyone who has
tried to do it at home who has been able to approach the potency of the
commercial oil.  Not all oils are essential.  There are fragrant sented oils
that are less potent and often mixed with other things.  These are still
more concentrated than the plant.  You can get oils at health food stores.