Fw: HERB - Herbal Hair Care Product Containers

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Apr 14 08:33:49 PDT 2000

Cecille, thankyou for sharing this information with us. I think there
are a number of people on the list who would like to help you with
your entry. Would you be adverse to us helping you online? Or
would you rather have our comments sent to you privately?

Could you let us know when you're entry is going to be judged?
This would make a great deal of difference to me in the kind of
help I give to you and may help others determine what kind of
advice to give you as well. (It'll be a little hard without the
actual judging or contest criteria, but there are several things
that we can all suggest to strengthen your entry).

You got a wonderful idea here.

Jasmine
Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com

>Cecille de Baskervyl here.....
>I have been in the SCA for about 1 year now.  This is the first
>contest I have entered.
>The contest I have entered is sponsored by the West Kingdom, Cynagua
>Principality, Herbalist Guild.
>
>The topic is "Medieval Shampoo, Hair Conditioners, e.t.c" , .
>
>My entry is an herbal rinse.  I can not find specific documentation
>for this mixture, but I know these herbs were available and used as
>single herb hair care products during the Middle Ages.
  [...]