HERB -my turn to ask a question

Rauthulfr mwolfe at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 19 22:08:41 PDT 2000

To my knowledge it isn't on-line, although I've seen it for sale at places
like Costco.

PDR for Herbal Medicines, First Edition, Medical Economics Company,
Montvale, NJ, 1998

YIS
Rauthulfr

At 11:29 PM 4/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>I've seen several references to the Herbal PDR, and mention that it is
>on-line.  But I don't have an address for it.  Can somebody give me a
>little info on it and tell me where to find it, please?  Sounds like a
>very useful reference.
>
>Thanks
>
>Suzanna, who still hasn't figured out how to navigate the web very well
>yet

RauthulfR Meistari inn Orthstori (OL, mCE, P-eX, Et Cetera)
or, non-SCA: Michael Wolfe M. A. I. S. AB-
*Practice Random Acts of Chocolate.....