HERB - Bug Bites

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Mon Apr 24 21:56:09 PDT 2000

Actually, we have never refrigerated it, and it has been about 4 years
since I made the first batch.  We were just talking about the shelf life
this morning, and I have not noticed any real loss of efficacy from the
older batches (we use the new stuff, and then we'll find an old bottle
stuck away somewhere.   It seems to keep very well, with the alcohol
base)
Last year I bought small semi-opaque spray bottles (about 2 oz.), and
they keep just fine as well.
Christianna