HERB - Can anyone help?

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Wed Apr 26 08:25:02 PDT 2000

>From what I remeber from skimming through the book my husband bought
>two weeks ago(The Medieval Leper - I can get more information on
>it), there wasn't much they could do for leprosy. They hadn't
>figured out it was a bacteria, but they did know it tended to run in
>families.

*DROOL*
  Oh, I do see a book purchase in my near future.

As for Aleena's original question...I wish I had the time to help
provide some information, but I'm elbow deep in the Middle
Kingdom Coronation feast right now. I have, however, read
many ideas on cures in Gerard's herbal, if I'm not mistaken.
That might be one place to start looking.

Jasmine
iasmin de cordoba