HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #496

Tina Comroe-Webb drgndncr at uswest.net
Wed Aug 2 18:57:44 PDT 2000

my herbal first aid kit always has the folowing...
marigold cream-for cuts and scrapes
comfrey ointment/paste-for burns after they have been cleaned
chickweed cream-for drawing out stingers and splinters
lavender oil-for head ache -rub a few drops on temples;
           for burns,scalds and sunburn.
tea tree oil-for cuts,abrasions,cold sores,and warts
Arnica cream-bruises and sprains
evening primrose capsules-for hangovers
distilled witch hazel-stiptic minor burns and sunburn.
st.johns wort oil-for burns and sunburns.
crystalized ginger-for travel sickness
aloe vera gel-or just the leaves-burns of all sorts
garlic-crushed into a paste- for acne or facial rash
an onion crushed into a paste..-for insect stings once the stinger is
removed, for nettles rash, and hives from food allergies.
Lemon balm oil(lots)for insect deterrent...
also assorted bandaids and bandages, tape and scissors etc...
dried herbs for simples...
chamomile for shock and nervous disorders
peppermint and fennel for indegestion
lavender for headaches and migraines.
infused oils;