HERB - Fw: Teas Thyme News Letter / Jodys Teas/Please feell free to forward this.

jodystea jodystea at csionline.net
Mon Aug 21 15:48:43 PDT 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: jodystea <jodystea at csionline.net>
Date: Monday, August 21, 2000 6:46 PM
Subject: Teas Thyme News Letter / Jodys Teas

Announcing
 Jodys Teas N More
Will  Be at the  following events.
Sept 1-4,  2000
Swamp Thing presents Gypsies, Tramps and  Thieves
Shire of Caer Adamant
 (a sca event, East kingdom)
Middletown, De
info. can be  found  www.sca.org  east kingdom events
questions can be directed to Fatima (302) 765-2063
or  email : Akorbel at udel.edu
read on   for more  events.

 September 16th,2000
A Walk in the Garden
Lawn Pa
(Sca event east kingdom)http://tulgey.browser.net/~jenne/herbevent.html
for questions contact the autocrat Lady Carowyn Silveroak (Meredith Hammon) 717-838-7214
email:CorwynSCA at juno.com
Sept 16th-17th ,2000
 Lakewood XIX Ren. Faire Demo
Lakewood ,New Jersey
HELP WANTED   to work sat of the fair contact Jody
jodysteas at writeme.com
27 Hemlock Drive, Lanoka Harbor ,N.J. 08734
Month of   Oct . I will  be  at

Drachenburg  Renaissance Fest
 OCT. 7-8,14-15,21-22,-28-29
www.drachenburg.homepage.com
Drachenburg Renaissance Fest
544 Nashville Pike Suite # 311
Gallatin, TN,370066
 Somehow , taking  tea together encourages an atmosphere of intimacy when you slip off in the timepiece in your mind and cast your fate to a delight of tasty tea, tiny foods and thoughtful conversations. ~Gail Greco
It has been a busy summer.  So many  things happening since I joined the SCA and Markland. Meeting new friends  has  been a enjoyable pleasure.
I like to attend  all the events  and merchant my Teas, Honey And Herbs . Oh  only a way  to  clone myself.
 Help  is  needed and always welcomed.
If you or  your  group like to make  some  extra money  several ways to do this.

This  will help me  get my name out there  and you some  spending cash. Read on
You can  work with  me  at any event get paid for the  day.
If you  have  web site: you can link to www.jodysteas.com
under the  link type : 10% off your  order when you type (your Name - Your  Group name) next to your name this   gives those ordering from your site a discount and tells me the order came from your site  giving you also 10% of the sales made from the  site.
You can sell at event you attend that I was not able to  attend. I send you product you set and sell and earn 35% of sales sold at event.
Last but  not least you can buy  Teas, Honey, Herbs, from  me at a wholesale price and sell at events giving you  all the profits. For information on any of the above you can contact  me. (read on)
jodysteas at writeme.com toll  free :877-693-8327
27 Hemlock Drive, Lanoka Harbor , New Jersey 08734 (read on HERB OF THE MONTH NEXT)

The  Herb Of The  Month Is Ginger you can find this on  my site www.jodysteas.com  read on  :   COMING SOON
COMING SOON!!!!
"YE OLD MARKET PLACE"
A place on the  net for merchants of sca, markland and other medieval events can post there url. You  will enter the castles  to the castles  court yard to where many  merchants you love will be. A chat room  will be there for  online meetings or just chatting with  friends,
 the  castle  event page will be a place you can post your  events and tell others  what  is  going  on .
 for more information  email  me; jodysteas at writeme.com
 or contact by phone 877-693-827
A moment spent with a cup of tea gives us time to plan and dream~ Mary Engelbriet     :
Hope to see you at one the  events.
RoseMary  "TEAS"   (Jody)