HERB - Re: herbalist V1 #508

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 22:28:28 PDT 2000

In a message dated 8/22/00 1:01:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-herbalist at ansteorra.org writes:

<<
 I have no problem with occaisional ads - the one in question came to me as a
 blank, so I don't know what it was.   But I like to know who has what
 available, at least once in a while.
 Signature lines, fine, once in a while specials or new product info, no
 problem, especially from SCA merchants.  Great source for herbs and such,
 plants or dried,  please share...

    What she said........... :-) I missed the original message--I think that
digest got lost enroute somehow--but I do like finding out what's out there
to get when I want it. It sounds like the ad that spawned this might have
been a bit over the edge, perhaps, but I'd rather risk seeing that
occasionally than ban all mentions of sources for materials. What good will
the best salve recipe in the Knowne World do you if you can't find the
ingredients? (G)

                    Ldy Diana