HERB - Good news and bad news

Christina L. Nordloh octas at mmcable.com
Thu Aug 31 18:33:11 PDT 2000

Hello,
    I wanted to thank you all for your wonderful support and tolerance of my
questions during my pregnancy.  Your advice helped alot.  I wanted to let you
know that my baby was born on August 21'st weighing in at 9 pounds 1 ounce and
was twenty inches long - and a boy - we named him Joshua Gaston Nordloh.  That
is the good news - he did come healthy - and I did end up using the epidural -
found out I wasn't as strong as I wanted to be.

The bad news comes in two parts -  the first is he has acid reflux.  I was
wondering if there was anyone on the list that might have some input on this
particular infant disorder.

The second part is I seem to have gatherd a cockroach infestation.  I heard from
a friend once that there is a borax mixture you can place behind refridgerators
and such that will keep them away after the spraying and such - does anyone know
of such a recipe - she moved before she could give it to me.

I hope everyone has fun at the feast this weekend - I wish I could join you.
Looks like it will be next year :(.

Thank you again

Christina N.