HERB - Tobaccoless smoking

CorwynWdwd@aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Feb 2 20:37:56 PST 2000

Personally I prefer mullein, it supposedly clears the lungs. Seems to work
for me. I've also heard of women smoking catnip as a faster way to get it
into their system for cramps. If you're looking for an SCA period
reference... I know that supposedly mixtures were smoked, but I've no idea
what was in them, and couldn't even document that they WERE smoked <G>.

Corwyn