HERB - period wedding flowers

Norma Jean Storms stormsno at oplin.lib.oh.us
Thu Feb 10 10:18:25 PST 2000

Jasmine wrote:

> Although I have not been able to get the book myself through interlibrary
> loan, the following translation work may be of interest to you:
>
> Paradisi in sole: Paradisus terrestris (A Garden of Pleasant Flowers).
> John Parkinson. Dover 1975/1991. Also an edition labeled English
> Experimental Ser. #758.
>
> Someone else on the list may have actually been able to obtain a
> copy of the book (and if so, they'll most likely speak up, *hint*). :)

Greetings to the list!

After Jasmine posted this I went to our Interlibrary Loan department and asked
me if they could get this book.  Currently it is sitting in front of me and it
came in from the California State University Fresno Library.  According to the
ladies in  ILL they didn't have any problems getting the book in, and the fact
that I'm a Librarian didn't seem to influence the decision to send it out.

Looks like a neat book, now if I only had the time to read it all in the 2 weeks
they've said I can have it.  SIGH!

YIS,
Francesca