HERB - gardening resources sought

Sheron Buchele/Curtis Rowland foxryde at verinet.com
Wed Jan 5 21:47:14 PST 2000

Not on-line, but the Rodale Herbs book is pretty much my Bible and I have
almost a quarter of an acre under herbs.

Baroness Leonora

At 05:07 PM 1/5/00 -0600, you wrote:

Fox Ryde Gardens - Herbal Innovations for Health and Cuisine
7743 West First Street
Loveland, CO 80537
970/669-3835
Visit our website: http://www.foxryde.com
Send $2 for our new full color catalog, receive $2 off your first order

  Practice random acts of intelligence & senseless acts of self-control.