HERB - False Unicorn

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Thu Jan 6 08:22:02 PST 2000

>I received my first seed catalogue of the year yesterday.  It was from
>Richter's in Canada.  (They also ship out of Seattle and Germany).  They
>have False unicorn dried root.

Too bad we can't grow the plant from the dried root, eh? That
would make a lot of plant growing easier, I think. :)

>They also have a large selection of cold climate herb seeds. This where
>I am going to get my period roses this year. :-)

My husband laughs when my seed catalogues come in the mail.
"Honey! You got more seed pornography today!" And then he
kindly places it on my pillow so I can read it when I climb into
bed at night. Such a kind and loving husband he is. :)

jasmine
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com

PS: Which roses are you going to get, Sheepstealer? :)