HERB - PMS Help

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Fri Jan 7 08:08:26 PST 2000

I recommend the book MAXIMUM ENERGY by Ted Broer.  Not
just for the daughter, but for everyone.  Take the information
in there as you will, but it worked for my mother (going through
the change) and my husband's sight, memory, and thinking
process have improved (no more diet sodas or aspartane!).
Amazon.com has it for about $14.

/Ly Elizabeth Hawkwood
Elfsea, Ansteorra