HERB - Dandilion Root

John+Lynette lklc at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 12 10:38:08 PST 2000

Thanks everyone with your suggestion on preparing this root.  I had ulterior
reasons for asking.  You guessed it.  and yes  I know you can't completely
eliminate them by puling the root, as they go to China.  I just like killing
two birds with one stone sometimes; and I wouldn't want to completely
eliminate these posies that bring wishes true.