HERB - period wedding flowers

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Mon Jan 24 14:18:51 PST 2000

RauþúlfR Meistari inn Orþstóri kindly wrote:

>It's in both paperback and hardbound.  I managed to find a copy at
>Powell's in Portland Or.  It should still be in print, and the
>paperback version has the virtue of not being very spendy!

I'd suggest looking locally, though. I did the search through bookfinder.com on
the various editions and there were precious few, and none of them under
$65 (US). Local places will be more likely to have the 1991 reprint, I think.
The copies I saw online were typically the 1973(?) editions. And those that
were and weren't were NOT in print (especially at places like borders, amazon,
and barnes&noble online).

On the plus side, I did find that the originals are available and only roughly
$3000-4000 (US). *grin*

Cheers,

jasmine
iasmin de cordoba, gwalli at infoengine.com