HERB - Medical images from rare texts

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Fri Jun 2 11:48:52 PDT 2000

The Clendening libraries' Rare Text online exhibit includes images from
pre-1600 texts and their use policy says:

" The Clendening Library encourages educational use of the images at no
charge. If you wish to use images for publication or commercial purposes,
higher quality (300 dpi tiff) images are available for a nominal fee"

http://clendening.kumc.edu/dc/rti/

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Look," she said tiredly, "the next time you decide to rearrange reality,
let me know beforehand, alright? I'll take vacation someplace quiet,
like Bosnia."