HERB - Lynette-thanks

Kristopher Imbellicus anacronist at excite.com
Sun Jun 11 19:53:29 PDT 2000

On Sun, 11 Jun 2000 21:43:29 -0500, herbalist at ansteorra.org wrote:

  I found a great company that actually puts their money where their mouth
is
  when it comes to using herbs and essential oils. Origins (they are at
  Dillards and Foleys here in Texas  and online) has an entire line of skin
  care products that have essential oils as their base. They aren't like
those
  companies (no names mentioned) who claim to be herbal based but the
  essential oils are just there for the name. The main ingredients are
  essential oils with just enough of the other stuff to keep them stable. I
  love their products.  Plus they are very reasonable. For about $40,  you
can
  get the basic skin care set. It will last me about 9 months. The other
stuff
  can get pricey but I think they are well worth it. The aromatherapy alone
  will get you. They just came out with a moisturizer with a sunscreen that
  smells divine in the morning. It is citrusy and is just what I need before
  walk out the door in the morning.  No, I don't work for them but I have
been
  using their products for years and I like their philosophy.

  Ysabeau of Prague