HERB - Lynette's Letter.

meaduewolf@juno.com meaduewolf at juno.com
Mon Jun 12 06:59:00 PDT 2000

> Dearest Rhinnon's oil Glands,
>     you can relax now take it easy you've worked hard all your life.
>  It is OK to slow down.
Lynette
> Maybe your workaholic glands are related to my husband.  His are 65 and
still going strong.  Are you of Mediterranean decent, by any chance?
>  (Will some  one please slap me)
> Lynette

Thank you for starting my day off with a laugh!!!!!!
Not Mediterranean as far as I know. Mostly German and a bit of a mixtuer
on my fathers side.

Oh Lynette....heres soemthing for you..........
SLAP!!!!!!
There feel better?
LOL
You did ask........  :)